{

Thursday, November 26, 2015

Happy birthday!

It is not always that I write a birthday post . but you are an exception :P

I owe all the gratitude solely to my blog,perhaps  partly to the IBL (Indian bloggers league) , If it were not for these you would not have happened to me. 

You are the best thing that has ever happened to me on the blogosphere. 

Three years ago, when the first IBL was launched , I was the least interactive in the 'West India' team. Thanks to the introvert-Why should I start- I am so new attitude in me. 

Honestly I do not remember how our friendship began. From team discussions to formal introductions, personal chats, couple of meetings,  little did we realize that a beautiful friendship was budding between the two of us.

And like they say in the movies, It just happened. And here we are .

You are as beautiful as the innocence inside you. I agree you have that ability to go on speaking with the highest word count per minute, and give the listener the exact aura of this is how you talk to a radio feel. No I am not kidding. Still you are the first person I long to talk to when I am low. Exceptions if any, well you know that

From mood swings to cake recipe, gossips to bitching , ranting, Startup ideas to Fed up of life talks, You have always been my best girl friend forever . I had always believed the friendships made online in the virtual world are temporary. It hardly goes beyond the so called nice comments or formal greetings. Some people find their way from the readers list to the facebook friend list , find place in the comments and statuses , added to whatsapp list only to view the status and display pictures. And then there are  very few friendships that touch you, surpass the cloud of internet and actually find a meaningful place in your life. And you are one of them

Happy birthday to my soul sister, to my proofreader, my official cooking advisor, my forever available chitchatter , my stress buster, My hour before exam teacher , my best friend  Clandestine redezvous !




Honestly, I am clueless What I would do without You !


Never change yourself,  you are incredible.




WIth love ,



2 comments:

  1. Thank You oh so sooo much! Official reply here finally logged in after ages :D

    Love you too :))

    ReplyDelete
  2. Thank You oh so sooo much! Official reply here finally logged in after ages :D

    Love you too :))

    ReplyDelete