{

Saturday, June 6, 2015

Happy Five to you! :)

TaTada,,  Five years of togetherness! You and me ! 

You are the best decision I have ever made in my life . You have been the best companion I  ever met. In my days of joy and sorrow, alike, you have supported me. 

You have been with me during those sleepless nights  of molding stories, 

You have faced my writer’s block ,The reader’s  view and  The coder’s  experiments ! 

You have gifted me the best friendships I would ever Cherish, My first story in print ,  , And thank you for that special smile you get me Whenever I go through your pages!


Happy Fifth Birthday My dear Blog! I love you  


Five years ago, out of vacation boredom, I started writing this blog! With a couple of writing Ideas and a funny blog title , this was born. 

Five years from that day, I have wished many times I blogged frequently. 

Blogging is not easy. It starts out of pure excitement, but its terrible when you experience the ignorance towards blog dilemma.. I have utmost respect to the ones who can blog regularly!


I am hesitant to call myself a blogger, since I am the one who writes on any day , very less frequently .


I know 69550 page views and 90 published blog post aint that big an achievement for a fiver year old blog! 

Given that I write only when the writer bug  bites me



I have always wanted to do this thank you speech: P And today am gifting myself one such chance.

I am extremely thankful to all my readers for taking that little effort to read through the entire post and the ones with the extra effort to subscribe and comment on the blog! That really inspires me.
Thanks to google for bringing me those readers and thanks to the blog title ‘Madrasi ’ for bringing me the most number of page views .

And Thanks to Blogadda and Indiblogger for giving me reasons to blog at certain times.



And am Thankful to you my blog for letting me know there are more like minded species on earth.

 And you stand a special place in my heart.

And you! And you

And You!.. Thanks for this. 













Thanks to the Westerlies  and the Bloggywood public for being a wonderful gang :) 

Thank you Sir for your constant feed back ,, And thanks SG for the first ever comment on my blog   Thanks to all the regular commentors on my blog , especially the ones who went beyond  'nice ' and  provided the best feedback for my writing.


Thank you blogger for giving us more options than the classic design template! 

Thank you Papa for regularly recharging the internet pack and Thank you Amma for reminding him

And thank YOU  for reading this big dramatic thank you speech  


And Finally 

Happy Five to you Mumbai Madrasi :)














19 comments:

  1. what a terrific speech .. something like winning speech for Oscars... many congrtssss for completing five glorious years in blogsphere .... and yes the title of yr blog is reallyyyyyyyyyy UNIQUE one ... I loved it a lot !!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! ... keep writing .. stay blessed :) :) :)

    ReplyDelete
  2. Belated happy birthday to the Mumbai Madrasi... And congrats!!!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Congratulations. And, Happy Birthday to your blog. I am very very happy that you remembered me. Looking forward to reading your blog for another 50 years.

    ReplyDelete
  4. Happy Birthday to your blog and best wishes Madrasi :)

    ReplyDelete
  5. Belated Happy blog Anniversary :)

    ReplyDelete
  6. Five years is a long way (and many more to go)
    But like you said, we write only when the writer bug bites us, and I think it should be that way.
    Keep them coming :-)

    ReplyDelete
  7. Yes, I have many bad tries writing only for the sake of keeping it alive.

    Thank you :)

    ReplyDelete
  8. I am very late .. but i have a excuse :) not been blogging that much

    so a belated happy anniversary to your blog and heres wishing many many more to come

    Bikram's

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. You are excused :) Because I have not been blogging frequently too

      Thank you

      Delete
  9. You completed your 6th year of blogging... hats off... have just went through some of your posts... I will make sure to comment on all of your posts 😀

    ReplyDelete