{

Saturday, November 12, 2011

PROBABLY...... MY DEATH MAY BE JUSTIFIED

This post is an humble contribution by me towards the justice that demands answer to the lives of the brave hearts KEENAN SANTOS and REUBEN FERNANDEZ.
This post speaks Keenan's words..the way Keenan must be feeling at present ..
Please forgive and feel free to post in the comments sections if this post tends to hurt sentiments of any person...

DEATH is a word that underestimates the bravery of the good souls Keenan and Reuben.

Anyone unaware of this brave deed please visit the following link before forwarding to the post below:
http://www.ndtv.com/video/player/news/india-shocked-by-deaths-of-mumbai-bravehearts-keenan-reuben/215239


Speaker: Keenan Santos

That night was just awsum ...but I hardly ever imagined it would turn out to be as dreadful as a nightmare...
we were done with dinner...just about to move away..I saw him..he was well dressed.. I doubt he was drunk..indeed he was the evil..

He misbehaved.

'EVE TEASING ' would be the correct word....

mumbaikars are very used to it....it happens in almost every nook and corner of the society..

No guy would withstand...no guy would forgive...if anyone does mischief with his girl friend...
I can never forgive ...in fact I  'could'  never forgive...if someone misbehaves with my buddies..

I opposed It..Reuben opposed it...we drove him away...

I didn't realize his killer instincts till he returned with four more men  who were armed with sickles, knives, bamboos, stumps....

He attacked me....I couldn't resist ...

The pain was intolerable...something sharp had pierced into me...
I was slowly losing my existence...



Avinash hit one of them with a piece of glass...Reuben was attacked tooo... he was also defenseless..
the roads were bloodshed...even though there were many spectators around....none helped.
I cannot recollect it all....but still I remember the terror stricken faces of my buddies

I had to succumb I surrendered....no because i was brave enough to face death... I died fighting...my death had more significance...it was an answer to many a devils...in the streets out there

 I could see Reuben struggle for life in the hospital...he underwent many surgeries...
I wished he survived...at least to not let those guys free
This time too my wish remained silent....death was victories...here he is...Reuben is with me toooo

Though we are together...guys,,,,
I miss u allll...our days on earth were more than heaven for me.....

I can now see many candles burning for me and Reuben...
Many hearts weeping for us
Many a hands joining together to pray for us
Many a tears flowing for us

I never imagined my goodbye from earth would be so brave and neither did Reuben
I wish our death is justified
I don't know which lawyer is gonna attend for them....I wish these shameless had atleast a pinch of guilt

The media did celebrate this news for many a days....but now since it lost its'hotness'....I wish its not gonna be closed down like every other eve teasing cases...


Mumbai is a city which is termed to be very safe for women....
Still we had to lose our life in the same city for the very same case



To avoid death of many a keenans and reubens....we demand justice!!!!!!!
I know demanding a justice in a country which takes more than  three years to decide upon a terrorist who Killed many a lives,,,,,
demanding justice in a country where justice is the only thing available very late.....
demanding justice in a country where corruption and influence  plays every role,,,,

I know demanding justice in India is difficult....but not impossible

Am not sorry for our death...but for for our loved ones who are still denied justice
...........the ones who miss me

I may not physically exist among you guys....
but am always there with you....we are there with you....
Me and Reuben wish our sacrifice never goes wasted....
WE believe our death will be justified!!!!!!!

If you heart prays For Keenan and Reuben.....
join this group....
share it...
spread the word....
demand justice for them
https://www.facebook.com/#!/groups/keenanSreubenF/





3 comments:

  1. Very touching post dear. Yes, the press would forget all about them in a week and in a fortnight they would vanish from our thoughts and minds too. The horror of eve teasing will go on and on...

    ReplyDelete
  2. this was so differently written.the "voice" of Keenan makes it all more poignant
    very nicely written but most importantly deeply felt

    ReplyDelete
  3. hii

    I saw the same case on the popular TV show 'crime patrol'..it is really sad to see that our society is abandoning all morals and shame at such a pace..

    ReplyDelete